THE CYCLE Part 1, 21st April 2018 – a perfect day! 12 South London exhibitions by bike topped off with great company, and tea, curry and beer at the end. Such a brilliant way to map the city, see and discuss art, and develop communal knowledge 👍.
The Cycle, Part 1 was organised by San Mei Gallery in collaboration with artist Harley Kuyck-Cohen.
The Itinerary included:
- Heni Project Space (Hayward Gallery), Southbank Adapt to Survive: Notes from the Future.
- Copperfield Gallery, Borough Ra di Martino: Poor Poor Jerry
- White Cube, Bermondsey Beatriz Milhazes: Rio Azul
- VITRINE, Bermondsey Hanae Wilke: Close Quarters
- Matt’s Gallery, Bermondsey Alison Turnbull: If Mimicry Minded
- Assembly Point, Peckham Lilah Fowler: nth nature
- Hannah Barry, Peckham Wasp
- South London Gallery, Peckham Magali Reus: As Mist, Description
- CGP London, Southwark Megan Broadmeadow: Seek- Pray-Advance, Episode 1: Eyes Only